(Contains sexual innuendo)

Naughty Things You Can Only Say
At Thanksgiving Time


    "You'll know it's ready when it pops up."


    "Just spread the legs open & stuff it in."


    "Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist."


    "It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?"


    "Just wait your turn, you'll get some!"


    "And he forces his way into the end zone!"


    Fancy some stuffing?


    "Don't play with your meat."


    "Are you going to come again next time?"


    "Whew, that's one terrific spread!"


    "I'm in the mood for a little dark meat."


    "Are you ready for seconds yet?"


    "That's the biggest one I've ever seen!"


    "Talk about a huge breast!"


    "If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!"


    "Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it."


    "How long do I beat it before it's ready?"


    "It's Cool Whip time!"


    "I like to lick the whipped cream off first."


    "You still have a little bit on your chin."


    "How long will it take after you stick it in?"


    "Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!"


    "How many are coming?"


    "Just lay back & take it easy...I'll do the rest."


    "Can you handle all these people at once?"


    "I didn't expect everyone to come at once!"


      The naughtiest would be not saying "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"!

      Thanks For Visiting