36 + Things that sound dirty at Christmas, but aren’t

Santa's sack is really bulging.

That's an odd looking box.


Good King Wenseslaus went down... 


Giving is as much fun as receiving!


Are you going to come again next Year?


I didn't expect everyone to come at once!


Wow! What a big yule log! 


Did you get any under the tree?


Some of my best toys run on batteries.


The batteries died!


I like how she filled those stockings.


What's in your stockings?


Deliveries around back, please!


Oh my! Such a huge package!


He must get tired visiting so many houses in one night.


Can I wrap that for you?


He likes to have cookies and milk when he comes.


I think your balls are hanging too low.


Lift up the skirt so I can clean underneath.


Where are the silver balls?


It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it? 


Check out Rudolph’s Honker!


I'm going to have a handful of 'nuts'.


Are you gonna do that by hand or with a blower?


That doesn't look right hanging there. 


Please help me with my balls.


It needs to be higher, can't you get it any higher?


You need to hold these balls while I erect this.


Santa only comes once a year.


Climb up on my lap little girl!


Did you get a piece of the fruitcake?


I love licking the end till it’s really sharp and pointy.


From here, you can’t tell if they’re artificial or real.


Can I interest you in some dark meat?


To get it to stand up straight, try propping it against the wall.


Let us not also forget..
                 Where's the Virgin? 


Thanks For Visiting