When I asked a local Kindergarten class what they were thankful for this Thanksgiving,
this was the responses I got form all of them.

Amanda: "I'm thankful that I have a coat to wear, some kids don't.
And, then when it snows, they have to walk around with thier own
arms wrapped around themselves to keep warm".

Henry J: "I'm thankful that my Mom and Dad know how to cook , and don't burn the Turkey too much,
or else I would have to eat that yucky green stuff they make every year".

Henry W: "Can God really hear you when you pray ? Because I pray real hard on Thanksgiving,
that Mom will put lots of Marshmallows on the yams, they taste real good,
when they're all gooey, I can even gross out my Sister with them.

Tatianna: "I thank God that I have my Mom and Dad to read me stories before I go to sleep every night".

Kimmy: "I thank God that my new puppy loves to lick my face".
"I need to save him a whole lot of Turkey to eat".

Michelle: "My Mom makes WAY too much food for Thanksgiving,
we're eating Turkey for 8 months afterwards"!

Travis: "I thank God that I get to see my cousins, my cousin Brian thinks he's tough,
but, he's not, he just has bigger bones than I do, must be all that pie.

Amy: "I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about how much I eat,
because there is always more than enough, so I can eat and eat and eat.

Dannielle: "I want to thank the trees, because without the trees losing thier leaves,
we would'nt be able to have Thanksgiving, you can't make Turkey when it's hot outside".

Isrial: " I'm thankful that I can live in America and be free.

Kevin: "I like Thanksgiving, because that means Christmas is next".
"Well, I like the Turkey too".

Amanda: "I'm thankful to God for sending us all the Sunshine we can use".

Katie: "I'm thankful because everyone is happy at Thanksgiving".

Courine: "I like to help Mom pick out the Turkey that we're going to have, so,
when everyone comes over, I know that I helped them get stuffed right".

Matthew: "My Mom cooks, my Dad watches Football, and everyone sits around laughing.
I'm thankful that everyone loves everyone today, even if they don't the rest of the year".

Emily: "I'm thankful that there are pumpkins this time of year,
and, that they last until Thanksgiving. Orange is my very favorite color".

Robert: "I'm thankful I don't have to eat whatever is in that thing they put on the table at Thanksgiving."

Kyle: "Are Turkeys big Chickens? Beacause I sure don't like chicken.
But, I like Turkey, so, I'm thankful that we make Turkey instead of chicken for dinner".

Kelly: "I'm thankful I don't live in New York.
I might not want to live there when I grow up either".

Kieth: "Thank you God for Thanksgiving".
And, God, please tell my Mom to make me an Apple pie".





Thanks For Visiting