What are these spooky characters for Halloween?

With long, gold hair locked in a tower, I watched the world for many an hour. But once I left, I found my light and finally stepped into what’s right.
Who am I?
Rapunzel.

I sail the seas with strength and grace, The ocean knows me, face to face. No prince, no gown, no ballroom scene, Just courage, heart, and island dreams.
Who am I?
Moana.

A wand, a scar, and glasses round, In wizard school, I’m spellbound. The boy who lived, with friends so true, I fight the dark and brave what’s due.
Who am I?
Harry Potter.

I freeze the world when I feel afraid, But I learned to love the gift I made. A castle of ice, a heart that’s thawed, now I rule with grace and awe.
Who am I?
Elsa (from Frozen).

I turned a pumpkin to a coach so grand, With just a wave of my wand in hand. I help a girl go to the ball, Before the clock can end it all.
Who am I?
Fairy Godmother (from Cinderella).

I wear a cloak that’s bold and red, I bring some treats to Grandma’s bed. But watch out, there’s danger’s in disguise, a hungry wolf with clever lies.
Who am I?
Little Red Riding Hood.

I lived with seven in a tiny home, deep in the forest where deer freely roam. An apple tricked me into sleep so long, until love’s kiss made everything right, not wrong.
Who am I?
Snow White.

I’m green and small with ears that point, I speak in riddles and joints out of joint. In galaxies far, my wisdom shows, though old I am, the Force still flows.
Who am I?
Yoda. (from Star Wars).

A beast I seemed, cursed by pride, till kindness made my heart open wide. A rose, a mirror, a tale as old, of finding love before petals fold.
What am I?
The Beast (from Beauty and the Beast).




Adapted from: https://ohwellyes.com/halloween-riddles-and-jokes/

Thanks For Visiting