What Am I? 30 Halloween Riddles With Answers
    I have eight legs and a corner office. What am I? A spider.

    I change plans when the full moon shows up. What am I? A werewolf.

    I turn a quiet night into werewolf weather. What am I? A full moon.

    I hide your face while showing off your costume. What am I? A mask.

    I lose my insides before I get my face. What am I? A carved pumpkin.

    I am wrapped up for the party before I even leave home. What am I? A mummy.

    I make corners look decorated even when nobody cleaned. What am I? A cobweb.

    I glow on the porch but never need a flashlight. What am I? A jack-o’-lantern.

    I swoop past the moon, hang upside down, and never need a door. What am I? A bat.

    I am a tiny triangle with white, orange, and yellow stripes. What am I? Candy corn.

    I bubble in a cauldron and make witches check the recipe twice. What am I? A potion.

    I can enter a room without opening the door, but I still say boo. What am I? A ghost.

    My hat is pointed, my commute has bristles, and my recipes bubble. What am I? A witch.

    I leave home flat, come back full, and get checked by parents. What am I? A candy bag.

    I dress in a cape, avoid garlic, and make every smile look sharp. What am I? A vampire.

    I start the night in a bowl and end up sorted by favorites. What am I? Halloween candy.

    I show every rib, never eat dinner, and still smile at the party. What am I? A skeleton.

    I start with a ding, cause a dash to the door, and end with candy. What am I? A doorbell.

    I shine without talking and tell the block where the candy lives. What am I? A porch light.

    I fill buckets, hide in pockets, and somehow vanish by breakfast. What am I? Halloween candy.

    I stand in a field, scare birds, and still look ready for fall photos. What am I? A scarecrow.

    I knock, smile, hold out a bag, and hope the chocolate is good. What am I? A trick-or-treater.

    I have creaky stairs, old walls, and guests who scream before dessert. What am I? A haunted house.

    I turn a regular kid into a pirate, robot, black cat, or sandwich for one night. What am I? A costume.

    I sit by the door, hold sweets, and become the most popular bowl in the house. What am I? A candy bowl.

    I have a big smile and a candle inside. I sit on the porch and glow with pride. What am I? A jack-o’-lantern.

    You’ll find me in cauldrons and potion-y stews. Add eye of newt and dragon’s ooze! What am I? A witch's brew

    I have a zipper, but no clothes to wear. I’m often found in a graveyard, with a chilling stare. What am I? A body bag.

    I sit on your porch and welcome trick-or-treaters. I’m round and orange, a happy Halloween greeter. What am I? A Pumpkin.

    I am tall when I'm new and grow shorter when I'm old. Every Halloween you can find me glowing inside a jack-o'-lantern. What am I? — A candle.



Thanks For Visiting