Memorable Halloween movie quotes capture the spirit of the season, blending humor, horror, and nostalgia.
Here are some iconic quotes from various Halloween-themed films:
  • “Here’s Johnny!” - Movie: The Shining (1980)
  • “Can I keep you?” - Movie: Casper (1995)
  • “I’m your number one fan.” - Movie: Misery (1990)
  • "They're here!" – Movie: Poltergeist (1982)
  • "What’s your favorite scary movie?" – Movie: Scream (1996)
  • "I want to be a witch!" – Movie: Hocus Pocus (1993)
  • “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” - Jaws (1975)
  • "It's Halloween; everyone's entitled to one good scare." – Movie: Halloween (1978)
  • “Goddamn foreign TV. I told ya we should’ve got a Zenith.” – Movie: Gremlins (1984)
  • “Just because I cannot see it doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!” – Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)


  • "It’s showtime!" - Movie: BeetleJuice (1988) "I see dead people." – Movie: The Sixth Sense
  • "I want to play a game." – Movie: Saw (2004)
  • “We all go a little mad sometimes.” - Movie: Psycho (1960)
  • “Hi, I’m Chucky. Wanna play?” - Movie: Child’s Play (1988)
  • "They're all going to laugh at you!" – Movie: Carrie (1976)
  • "It's alive! It's alive!" – Movie: Frankenstein (1931)
  • "What’s the matter? You don’t like clowns?" – Movie: It (2017)
  • “Movies don’t create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!” – Movie: Scream (1996)
  • “I should warn you, princess – the first time tends to get a little messy.” – Movie: Freddy vs. Jason (2003)


  • “Being normal is vastly overrated.” - Movie: Halloweentown (1998)
  • “Look at me, Damien! It’s all for you.” - Movie: The Omen (1976)
  • “What hump?” - Movie: Young Frankenstein (1974)
  • “It can’t rain all the time.” - Movie: The Crow (1994)
  • “Be afraid. Be very afraid.” – Movie: The Fly (1986)
  • “If I wanted to listen to an a**hole, I’d fart.” – Movie: Hellraiser (1987)
  • “Never look back. The past is a wilderness of horrors.” – Movie: The Wolfman (2010)
  • "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." - Movie: Silence of the Lambs (1989)
  • “One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.” – Movie: The Lost Boys (1987)

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade, that's all." - Moritica Addams 'The Addams Family Values' (1993)


Source: Scary Movie Quotes - Free Word Template
200 Best Horror Movie Quotes and Dialogues of All Time - FictionHorizaon - HalloweenHaunt

Thanks For Visiting