A few riddles for Halloween,
Some make you think and some are for fun.
Here are a few to get the holiday fun started. Enjoy!


Why did the mummy go on vacation? Show Answer

What do you get when you cross a monster with a pig? Show Answer

What do you get when you cross a chicken and a ghost? Show Answer

What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Show Answer

What kind of dog does Dracula have? Show Answer

Why didn't the skeleton go to the Halloween dance? Show Answer

Why did the ghost go to school? Show Answer

Why are ghosts bad at lying? Show Answer

What do you get when you cross a black cat with a lemon? Show Answer

Who makes it, has no need for it. Whoever buys it won’t use it. Who uses it, won’t care. What am I? Show Answer

What is dark, spooky, and fills the sky? It flies by night and hides by day. What am I? Show Answer

What has many teeth but can’t bite? Show Answer

I can run but never walk. I have a mouth but never talk. I have a bed but never sleep. What am I? Show Answer

What can’t be seen, can’t be felt, can’t be heard, and can’t be smelled? Show Answer

I have a name, but it isn't mine. You don't think about me while in your prime. People cry when I'm in their sight. Others lie with me all day and night. What am I? Show Answer

The more of these that a creature takes, the more it leaves behind. What are they? Show Answer

I don't have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I'm white and empty. What am I? Show Answer

I am tall when I'm new and grow shorter when I'm old. Every Halloween you can find me glowing inside a jack-o'-lantern. What am I? Show Answer

I have a body, arms, legs, and a head, but I'm heartless and have no guts. What am I? Show Answer

More Riddles:

Riddle Me This - Mom
Easter Bunny and Chicken Jokes
St. Patrick's Day Riddles

Sources

Find more riddles from Reader's Digest ... Humor Matters [Archived] ... Jokes4Us

Thanks For Visiting